Join us for a dynamic worship experience!
Here at The Worship Center, we believe that faith is the core of a successful Spirit led Christian life and that faith is not only expressed in our confession of Jesus Christ as the Son of God but also in our worship, the giving of our time, talent and resources.
At The Worship Center
Our Vision: To build a multicultural diverse place of worship not bound by tradition, denomination, and social or economic status, where people are encouraged by the Word of God and felt welcomed by the Spirit of God and encounter the presence of God through a dynamic worship experience.
The Warriors Wall Prayer Call
Men’s Small Group
School of Ministry Bible Study
Our Beliefs & Values
- We Believe There is only one God, who exists eternally as a Trinity of three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Each member of the Trinity is fully God, yet each is personally distinct from the other.
- We Believe Jesus Christ (second person of the Trinity) was crucified and died on the cross, was resurrected from the dead and ascended to heaven. Someday, he will return to Earth to conclude history and fulfill God’s plan.
- We Believe Men and women were created by God to live in relationship with him. Yet, the first two humans, Adam and Eve, chose to rebel against God bringing sin into the world. Sin spread like a virus to all humans, separating us from God.
- We Believe The Bible (both Old and New Testaments) is the Word of God, written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit to write down exactly what God wanted to communicate to us.
- We Believe The Holy Spirit (third person of the Trinity) comes to live within a person once they cross the line of faith. He gives us power to live as God wants us to live, and gives us spiritual gifts to serve the Church and change the world.
- We Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for our sins. It is only through faith in Jesus Christ – not by being a good person or doing good deeds – that a person can be restored to a right relationship with God.
We believe that faith is the core of a successful Spirit led Christian life and that faith is not only expressed in our confession of Jesus Christ as the Son of God but also in our worship, the giving of our time, talent and resources.
We believe family to be the building block of society. We also believe that God has ordained the family to be the source of growth, love, and nurture. We desire to serve and encourage every family and single member to be a part of the collective worship family.
We understand that friends are an important and necessary part of life. Friendships enable us to belong to something larger than ourselves. We desire The Worship Center to be a multicultural and diverse place where friendships are established and cultivated.